For 15 years, hundreds of HR professionals and decision makers from across Oregon and Southwest Washington have convened at the Oregon State Employment Law Conference to discuss the latest developments in employment law and labor relations. This year, ColumbiaSoft will also be there, exhibiting our HR File Management solution used by HR professionals to maintain compliance with important HR records.
Presented by SHRM Oregon, the official Oregon State affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management, in collaboration with Stoel Rives LLP of Portland Oregon, the 1-day conference on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 is packed with informative labor related keynotes and breakout sessions. A complete agenda can be found here: http://files.stoel.com/SHRM2018/SHRMAgenda2018.pdf
We’ll have our HR file management solution on hand to showcase ways to securely store and manage employee files electronically. We’ll present ways to:
- Maintain security on electronic workforce records.
- Organize information with consistency so the risk of lost or misplaced files is eliminated.
- Use electronic forms for more efficient onboarding.
- Improve information access so important decisions can be made faster.
- Manage records requirements with the aid of automated records policies.
- Use workflow to improve efficiency.
- Improve the development and distribution of workforce policies and procedure.
The conference will be held on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at the Oregon Convention Center; 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland, Oregon. We hope you can make it! Registration is available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/labor-employment-law-conference-charting-the-course-registration-39664577820